DOW Corning 795 Silicone Sealant, , 10.3oz
A one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
- Highly resistant to weather, UV and temperature extremes
- One-part, medium-modulus neutral-cure adhesive/sealant silicone material
- Supports glass and other panel materials under high wind load
- Weatherproofs substrates such as glass, aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite & other stone, concrete, brick, plastic
- Ready to use as supplied with all-temperature gunnability, easy tooling and low-odor curing